UPAYA MENINGKATKAN PENDAPATAN MASYARAKAT MELALUI PELATIHAN MENJAHIT
Keywords:Increase Income, Tailoring Training
AbstractThe background of this research is limited employment opportunities and the decline in peopleâ€™s income. Especially in the community in the village of Padalarang, West Bandung Regency. The purpose of this study was to find out about sewing skills training in increasing peopleâ€™s income. The method used in this study is a qualitative method, with data collection techniques through observation, interview and documentation. The research subjects were one manager, one instructor and three training perticipans, the Mekarsari Padalarang Course and Training Institute (LKP). The results of this study indicate that sewing training is one way to develop community creativity in increasing income. The discussion explains how sewing training at the Mekarsari Training Course Institute (LKP) teaches good, neat sewing and creates competent graduates for sustainability in the world of work. In conclusion, it can be concluded that sewing training held by the Mekarsari Padalarang Course and Training Institute is very necessary to increase the economic income of the community, sewing training is one of the accesses that becomes an economic source to help meet daily needs.
Author should first register as Author and/or is offered as Reviewer through the following address:Â http://journal.ikipsiliwangi.ac.id/index.php/comm-edu/user/registerÂ
Â AuthorÂ shouldÂ fulfilÂ the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, Author clicks on â€œRegisterâ€ button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to online author submission interface where Author should click on â€œNew Submissionâ€. In theÂ StartÂ a New Submission section, click on â€œâ€™Click Hereâ€™: to go to step one of the five-step submission processâ€. The following are five steps in online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section ofÂ journal, i.e. Original Research Articles, Review Article, or Short Communication. Thus,Â authorÂ must check-mark on the submission checklists.
- Step 2 â€“ Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then clickÂ UploadÂ button.
- Step 3 â€“ Entering Submissionâ€™s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered includingÂ markedÂ corresponding author. After that, manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 â€“ Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter, and Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. Therefore, click on Browse button, choose the files, and then click on Upload button.
- Step 5 â€“ Confirming the Submission: Â Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to Empowerment, click Finish Submission button after the documentsÂ isÂ true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive anÂ acknowledgementÂ by email and will be able to view the submissionâ€™s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at any time by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includesÂ statusÂ of manuscript review and editorial process.