UPAYA MENANAMKAN PEMAHAMAN PERKEMBANGAN ANAK PADA ORANGTUA DALAM MENINGKATKAN KETAHANAN KELUARGA DI TENGAH WABAH PANDEMI COVID-19
Keywords:Child Development, Familiy Resilience, Familiy Resilience Factor
This research is motivated by the occurrence of a pandemic in Indonesia, known as Covid-19 which has spread to Indonesian citizens, so the government appeals to always maintain health and pay attention to child development properly. The purpose of this study is (1) to determine the process of understanding the development of children in parents in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic. (2) To know the process of instilling an understanding of child development in parents in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic outbreak. (3) To find out the inhibiting factors in efforts to instill an understanding of child development in parents in increasing family resilience in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic outbreak. The method used is a qualitative approach with a descriptive method. Data collection techniques used in this study were observation, interviews and documentation studies. The location of the research was carried out in Cimalik Village, RT 06 RW 03, Karanganyar Village, Cililin District, West Bandung Regency. The subjects of the research were one head of the BKB cadre (Bina Keluarga Toddler) and 15 parents who had early childhood from the management and members of BKB. The results showed that the efforts to instill an understanding of child development in parents in increasing family resilience were going well. The program activities must continue to run on an ongoing basis and be evaluated in stages in order to create program goals in improving the quality of the population in Cimalik Village.
Keywords: Child Development, Familiy Resilience, Familiy Resilience Factor
Affandi, B. d. (2016). Buku Materi Promosi dan Konseling Kesehatan Reproduksi. Jakarta: DITKESPRO BKKBN.
Hildayani, Sugianto, Tarigan, & Handayani. (2014). Psikologi Perkembangan Anak.
Lathifah, N. S., & Andriani, T. (2016). Pengaruh Penyuluhan Kesehatan Terhadap Pengetahuan Ibu Tentang Stimulasi Perkembangan Balita 3-5 Tahun Di Posyandu Sakura Kelurahan Gunung Mas Teluk Betung Selatan. JKM ( Jurnal Kebidanan Malahayati , 4 (2).
Sugiyono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sunarti, E. (2014). Modul Ketahanan Keluarga Bagi Motekar (Motivator Ketahanan Keluarga). Bandung: Departemen Ilmu Keluarga dan Konsumen FEMA-IPB.
Suprayitno, E., & Yasin, Z. (2021). Pendampingan Peran Keluarga Terhadap Tumbuh Kembang Anak Pada Masa Pandemi Covid-19 Di RA Al Hilal Pamolokan. JURNAL EMPATHY , 2 (1).
Zuhri, S. (2017). Perkembangan Normatif dan Non-Normatif Pada Anak Usia Dini. Jurnal Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini , 2 (1), 75.
Simon,Murphy dan Smith (2006) Jurnal Ketahanan Keluarga, Untag Surabaya.
Author should first register as Author and/or is offered as Reviewer through the following address:Â http://journal.ikipsiliwangi.ac.id/index.php/comm-edu/user/registerÂ
Â AuthorÂ shouldÂ fulfilÂ the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, Author clicks on â€œRegisterâ€ button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to online author submission interface where Author should click on â€œNew Submissionâ€. In theÂ StartÂ a New Submission section, click on â€œâ€™Click Hereâ€™: to go to step one of the five-step submission processâ€. The following are five steps in online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section ofÂ journal, i.e. Original Research Articles, Review Article, or Short Communication. Thus,Â authorÂ must check-mark on the submission checklists.
- Step 2 â€“ Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then clickÂ UploadÂ button.
- Step 3 â€“ Entering Submissionâ€™s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered includingÂ markedÂ corresponding author. After that, manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 â€“ Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter, and Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. Therefore, click on Browse button, choose the files, and then click on Upload button.
- Step 5 â€“ Confirming the Submission: Â Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to Empowerment, click Finish Submission button after the documentsÂ isÂ true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive anÂ acknowledgementÂ by email and will be able to view the submissionâ€™s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at any time by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includesÂ statusÂ of manuscript review and editorial process.