PELATIHAN PERANGKAT LUNAK PERKANTORAN SEBAGAI UPAYA PENGELOLA DALAM MENINGKATKAN LIFE SKILL WARGA BELAJAR PAKET C
Keywords:Pelatihan, Keterampilan, Pengelola
AbstractThis research is backgrounded by data that states that residents learn Package C at PKBM Bhina Swakarya, there are still learning residents who do not understand how to operate a computer, especially in operating office software such as Microsoft Word and Microsoft PPT. Meanwhile, computer life skills are needed for citizens to learn in the face of ANBK , UN and the provision of skills they have after graduation. The theories used in this study include training theory, life skills theory, and the theory of the Center for Community Learning Activities (PKBM). The method used is a qualitative approach with qualitative descriptive research methods. Data collection techniques use interview and observation techniques. The subjects of the study were one manager, one tutor, and three residents studying package C at PKBM Bhina Swakarya Batujajar. The results of research on office software training as an effort by managers in improving the life skills of residents learning package C can be said that the manager has been able to carry out the implementation process well, so that the results obtained from life skills training run well and are in accordance with expectations. This can be seen from the increase in citizens learning package C in the use and operation of computers, especially the operation of Microsoft Word and Microsoft PPT.Â
Ali, D. H. (2011). Konstruksi Model Pendidikan Berbasis Life Skills. Semarang: Wahid Hasysim University Press.
Arifin, M & Elfrianto. (2017). Manajemen Pendidikan Masa Kini. Medan: UMSU Press.
Hidayatulloh, H. N. (2019). Implementasi Program Pelatihan Komputer Bagi Warga Belajar Paket C Di PKBM Bina Terampil Mandiri Kertawangi. Jurnal Comm Edu, 59 - 68.
Maryati, E. (2018). Peranan PKBM Nusa Indah Dalam Peningkatan Layanan Program Pendidikan Non-Formal di Kecamatan Sumedang Utara Kabupaten Sumedang. Comm-Edu, 202.
Mustofa R, d. (2021). Pelatihan Dan Pengembangan Managemen Sumber Daya Manusia Di Masa Pandemi Covid - 19. Jurnal Sosial dan Teknologi.
Negara, A. A. (2013). Pemberdayaan Masyarakat Melalui Pelatihan Keterampilan Membatik di Balai Latihan Kerja. Bantul.
Nurjaman & Widiastuti. (2019). Meningkatkan Kemampuan Wirausaha Melalui Pelatihan Life Skill. Jurnal Comm-Edu, 3.
Rahayu, R. & Widiasturi, N. (2018). Upaya Pengelola Taman Bacaan Masyarakat Dalam Memperkuat Minat Baca. Journal Comm - Edu, 57-67.
Riniwati, H. (2016). Manajemen Sumberdaya Manusia. Malang: UB Press.
Sugiono. (2013). Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Wahyu & Rukanda. (2022). Upaya Pengelola Dalam Meningkatkan Keterampilan Komputer Warga Belajar Paket C Dalam Menghadapi Ujian Daring. Jurnal Comm - Edu, 30-31.
Widodo, H. (2017). Keterampilan Manajerial Kepala Sekolah. Jurnal Kajian Penelitian Pendidikan dan Pembelajaran, Vol 2 No.1, Hal. 85-93.
Author should first register as Author and/or is offered as Reviewer through the following address:Â http://journal.ikipsiliwangi.ac.id/index.php/comm-edu/user/registerÂ
Â AuthorÂ shouldÂ fulfilÂ the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, Author clicks on â€œRegisterâ€ button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to online author submission interface where Author should click on â€œNew Submissionâ€. In theÂ StartÂ a New Submission section, click on â€œâ€™Click Hereâ€™: to go to step one of the five-step submission processâ€. The following are five steps in online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section ofÂ journal, i.e. Original Research Articles, Review Article, or Short Communication. Thus,Â authorÂ must check-mark on the submission checklists.
- Step 2 â€“ Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then clickÂ UploadÂ button.
- Step 3 â€“ Entering Submissionâ€™s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered includingÂ markedÂ corresponding author. After that, manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 â€“ Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter, and Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. Therefore, click on Browse button, choose the files, and then click on Upload button.
- Step 5 â€“ Confirming the Submission: Â Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to Empowerment, click Finish Submission button after the documentsÂ isÂ true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive anÂ acknowledgementÂ by email and will be able to view the submissionâ€™s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at any time by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includesÂ statusÂ of manuscript review and editorial process.