DAMPAK PROGRAM BANTUAN DALAM MENINGKATKAN KESEJAHTERAAN DESA CISERO
Keywords:Community Welfare, Social Assistance Program
This study aims to determine (1) the level of community welfare, (2) the impact of social assistance programs in improving community welfare. The research assumption put forward is that researchers realize that social assistance can improve people's welfare, but there is a lack of effectiveness in distributing this assistance, such as the existence of people who do not get their rights. The theoretical basis used is the concept of welfare, the concept of social assistance, the concept of society, the concept of society, the concept of poverty. Data collection techniques used were (1) questionnaires, (2) interviews, (3) documentation. The results of the study show the positive impact of social assistance programs in improving people's welfare by providing social protection and easing the life burden of families affected by Covid-19. The negative impact is educating a lazy life, and prone to conflict.
Khairudin. (2008). Sosiologi Keluarga. Yogyakarta: Liberty Yogyakarta.
BPS. (2020). Indikator Kesejahteraan Rakyat. Jakarta.
Soetomo. (2009). Pembangunan Masyarakat Merangkai Sebuah Kerangka. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Belajar.
Soekanto, & Soerjono. (1983). Beberapa Teori Tentang Struktur Masyarakat. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo.
Indriasari, D. (2020). PEMANFAATAN MEDIA YOUTUBE DALAM. jurnal comm-edu, 115-120.
KBBI. (t.thn.). Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia. Diambil kembali dari https://kbbi.web.id/dampak
Kurniawan, A. (2021, 03 10). Gurupendidikan. Diambil kembali dari GuruPendidikan.com: https://www.gurupendidikan.co.id/kesejahteraan-sosial/
Nasikun. (1993). Sistem Sosial Indonesia. Jakarta: PT.Raja Grapindo Persada.
Rappana, P., & Sukarno, Z. (2017). Ekonomi Pembangunan. SAH MEDIA.
Soekanto, S. (2005). Sosiologi Suatu Pengantar. Jakarta: Rajawali Press.
Author should first register as Author and/or is offered as Reviewer through the following address:Â http://journal.ikipsiliwangi.ac.id/index.php/comm-edu/user/registerÂ
Â AuthorÂ shouldÂ fulfilÂ the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, Author clicks on â€œRegisterâ€ button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to online author submission interface where Author should click on â€œNew Submissionâ€. In theÂ StartÂ a New Submission section, click on â€œâ€™Click Hereâ€™: to go to step one of the five-step submission processâ€. The following are five steps in online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section ofÂ journal, i.e. Original Research Articles, Review Article, or Short Communication. Thus,Â authorÂ must check-mark on the submission checklists.
- Step 2 â€“ Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then clickÂ UploadÂ button.
- Step 3 â€“ Entering Submissionâ€™s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered includingÂ markedÂ corresponding author. After that, manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 â€“ Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter, and Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. Therefore, click on Browse button, choose the files, and then click on Upload button.
- Step 5 â€“ Confirming the Submission: Â Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to Empowerment, click Finish Submission button after the documentsÂ isÂ true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive anÂ acknowledgementÂ by email and will be able to view the submissionâ€™s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at any time by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includesÂ statusÂ of manuscript review and editorial process.