UPAYA PENGELOLA TAMAN BACAAN MASYARAKAT DALAM MEMPERKUAT MINAT MEMBACA (Studi Kasus TBM Silayung Desa Ciburuy Kecamatan Padalarang)
This research is motivated by the problems found in TBM Silayung, namely the ratio between the number of residents with library visitors or readers should be able to reach the number one to ten people per day. While the ratio for the West Java at this time still in the range of one to tens of thousands. The purpose of this study this (1) To know the process of managing TBM Silayung in growing the reading culture. (2) To know management strategy of TBM Silayung in growing the reading culture. (3) To know the reader's response to the management of TBM Silayung.
Theories used in this research include the concept of TBM, the concept of reading, the concept of management and the concept of PLS. The method used is qualitative descriptive approach and with a qualitative method. Data collection techniques used interviews and observations. Research location in TBM Silayung Desa Ciburuy, which is the respondent in this research manager, secretaries TBM, and five representatives from TBM visitors.
Based on the research result that TBM Silayung has tried to run TBM according to its role. But still needs to be improved again in the form of programs that are creative and interesting
Author should first register as Author and/or is offered as Reviewer through the following address:Â http://journal.ikipsiliwangi.ac.id/index.php/comm-edu/user/registerÂ
Â AuthorÂ shouldÂ fulfilÂ the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, Author clicks on â€œRegisterâ€ button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to online author submission interface where Author should click on â€œNew Submissionâ€. In theÂ StartÂ a New Submission section, click on â€œâ€™Click Hereâ€™: to go to step one of the five-step submission processâ€. The following are five steps in online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section ofÂ journal, i.e. Original Research Articles, Review Article, or Short Communication. Thus,Â authorÂ must check-mark on the submission checklists.
- Step 2 â€“ Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then clickÂ UploadÂ button.
- Step 3 â€“ Entering Submissionâ€™s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered includingÂ markedÂ corresponding author. After that, manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 â€“ Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter, and Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. Therefore, click on Browse button, choose the files, and then click on Upload button.
- Step 5 â€“ Confirming the Submission: Â Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to Empowerment, click Finish Submission button after the documentsÂ isÂ true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive anÂ acknowledgementÂ by email and will be able to view the submissionâ€™s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at any time by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includesÂ statusÂ of manuscript review and editorial process.