UPAYA PENGELOLA LKP SRIKANDI DALAM MENINGKATKAN KOMPETENSI PROFESIONAL PESERTA TATABUSANA MELALUI PENDEKATAN ANDRAGOGI
Keywords:Course and Training Institute, Professional Competence, Andragogy Approach
LKP Srikandi located in Padasuka Cimahi Tengah village, LKP is organizing a superior course program that is the culinary and clothing arrangement. The study aimed to find out whether there is an increase in professional competence of fashion course participants. This research includes qualitative research. The research method used a qualitative method with Andragogy approach. The independent variable is the effort of LKP Srikandi management. While the dependent variable is the improvement of professional competence of course dress participants. The population in the study were all participants of fashion in LKP Srikandi with a sample of 5 dresses course participants. The results of this study (1) show the existence of more pleasing conditions in learning sewing (2) managers are more innovative in providing direction, skills improvement (3) improvement of professional competence of learners in the field of fashion in the form of knowledge progress and understanding of skills gained as well as improvement The three aspects are cognitive, psychomotor and affective.
Author should first register as Author and/or is offered as Reviewer through the following address:Â http://journal.ikipsiliwangi.ac.id/index.php/comm-edu/user/registerÂ
Â AuthorÂ shouldÂ fulfilÂ the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, Author clicks on â€œRegisterâ€ button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to online author submission interface where Author should click on â€œNew Submissionâ€. In theÂ StartÂ a New Submission section, click on â€œâ€™Click Hereâ€™: to go to step one of the five-step submission processâ€. The following are five steps in online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section ofÂ journal, i.e. Original Research Articles, Review Article, or Short Communication. Thus,Â authorÂ must check-mark on the submission checklists.
- Step 2 â€“ Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then clickÂ UploadÂ button.
- Step 3 â€“ Entering Submissionâ€™s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered includingÂ markedÂ corresponding author. After that, manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 â€“ Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter, and Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. Therefore, click on Browse button, choose the files, and then click on Upload button.
- Step 5 â€“ Confirming the Submission: Â Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to Empowerment, click Finish Submission button after the documentsÂ isÂ true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive anÂ acknowledgementÂ by email and will be able to view the submissionâ€™s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at any time by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includesÂ statusÂ of manuscript review and editorial process.