MANAJEMEN PROGRAM PENDIDIKAN KESETARAAN KEJAR PAKET C DI PKBM SARIJAYA KECAMATAN TELUKJAMBE BARAT KABUPATEN KARAWANG
Keywords:Management, Learning, Equality Program Pursue Package C
This research aims to describe the process of planning, implementing and evaluating the management of equality education learning programs pursued by PKBM Sarijaya Telukjambe Barat, Karawang. In the management of this pake c chase education program behind various activity programs to fulfill the wishes of the community, it can be understood that PKBM is a means of education that can help the community. This research uses qualitative methods by taking a phenomenological approach intended to give a clear picture of the problems studied based on the experience experienced by informants. The subjects of this study are the Head of PKBM Sarijaaya, pamong or tutor, administrative staff and learning citizens. Data collection techniques using Observation, Interview and Documentation Techniques. Data analysis is done by identifying the collected data and then synthesized and compiled. The results of this study show that: (1) Program planning based on community learning needs, 2) Implementation of managed programs such as formal education coupled with the practice of life skills education, 3) Program evaluation includes formative evaluation, summative and final evaluation.
Author should first register as Author and/or is offered as Reviewer through the following address:Â http://journal.ikipsiliwangi.ac.id/index.php/comm-edu/user/registerÂ
Â AuthorÂ shouldÂ fulfilÂ the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, Author clicks on â€œRegisterâ€ button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to online author submission interface where Author should click on â€œNew Submissionâ€. In theÂ StartÂ a New Submission section, click on â€œâ€™Click Hereâ€™: to go to step one of the five-step submission processâ€. The following are five steps in online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section ofÂ journal, i.e. Original Research Articles, Review Article, or Short Communication. Thus,Â authorÂ must check-mark on the submission checklists.
- Step 2 â€“ Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then clickÂ UploadÂ button.
- Step 3 â€“ Entering Submissionâ€™s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered includingÂ markedÂ corresponding author. After that, manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 â€“ Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter, and Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. Therefore, click on Browse button, choose the files, and then click on Upload button.
- Step 5 â€“ Confirming the Submission: Â Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to Empowerment, click Finish Submission button after the documentsÂ isÂ true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive anÂ acknowledgementÂ by email and will be able to view the submissionâ€™s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at any time by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includesÂ statusÂ of manuscript review and editorial process.