PERANAN BANTUAN SOSIAL PROGRAM KELUARGA HARAPAN (PKH) TERHADAP KESEJAHTERAAN MASYARAKAT DESA CIJEDIL KEC. CUGENANG KAB. CIANJUR
Keywords:Social assistance, PKH, KPM, welfare.
This research is motivated by the welfare of the community has not been achieved, so this research was conducted with the aim of analyzing how the role of Program Keluarga Harapan (PKH) on the welfare of the community. The theory used to strengthen this research are 1. Social Welfare Theory, 2. Society Welfare Theory, 3. Society Education Theory.The research approach used a qualitative approach with research instruments in the form of interviews. The number of respondents involved are 35 peoples. The results of this study illustrate that the role of PKH Social Assistance can improve the welfare of KPM in Cijedil Village, Kp. Gunung Lanjung Kec. Cugenang Kab. Cianjur. The conclusion of this study is that Program Keluarga Harapan (PKH) social assistance really helps Keluarga Penerima Manfaat (KPM) in meeting family needs, especially education and health.
Copyright (c) 2024 Comm-Edu (Community Education Journal)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Author should first register as Author and/or is offered as Reviewer through the following address:Â http://journal.ikipsiliwangi.ac.id/index.php/comm-edu/user/registerÂ
Â AuthorÂ shouldÂ fulfilÂ the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, Author clicks on â€œRegisterâ€ button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to online author submission interface where Author should click on â€œNew Submissionâ€. In theÂ StartÂ a New Submission section, click on â€œâ€™Click Hereâ€™: to go to step one of the five-step submission processâ€. The following are five steps in online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section ofÂ journal, i.e. Original Research Articles, Review Article, or Short Communication. Thus,Â authorÂ must check-mark on the submission checklists.
- Step 2 â€“ Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then clickÂ UploadÂ button.
- Step 3 â€“ Entering Submissionâ€™s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered includingÂ markedÂ corresponding author. After that, manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 â€“ Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter, and Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. Therefore, click on Browse button, choose the files, and then click on Upload button.
- Step 5 â€“ Confirming the Submission: Â Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to Empowerment, click Finish Submission button after the documentsÂ isÂ true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive anÂ acknowledgementÂ by email and will be able to view the submissionâ€™s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at any time by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includesÂ statusÂ of manuscript review and editorial process.