DAMPAK KEGIATAN EKSTRAKURIKULER PRAMUKA DALAM MENUMBUHKAN KEDISIPLINAN SISWA KELAS XI DI SMK NEGERI 11 BANDUNG
This study aims, firstly, to determine the process of implementing extracurricular activities in fostering student discipline at SMK Negeri 11 Bandung. The theory used in this study is the theory (Soegeng PP., 1995:23) in Tu'u (2004: 31), the theory of the 1995 National Discipline Crash Working Group Team (GDN 1996:29-30) in Tu'u (2004: 32), and theory (Maman R. 1999:168) in Tu'u (2004: 32). This study uses a qualitative descriptive approach, with the research subject 5 students of class XI SMKN 11 Bandung. The instruments used are observation, interviews, and documentation. Data analysis uses technical analysis (data reduction, data display, and conclusion drawing). The results showed that there was a change in the level of discipline of students who took part in scout extracurricular activities. This is based on the results of homeroom interviews, student observations and a study of student record documentation on BK teachers at SMKN 11 Bandung. The conclusion of this study shows that the scout extracurricular has an impact on the level of student discipline.
Keywords: Discipline, Scout Extracurricular.
Author should first register as Author and/or is offered as Reviewer through the following address:Â http://journal.ikipsiliwangi.ac.id/index.php/comm-edu/user/registerÂ
Â AuthorÂ shouldÂ fulfilÂ the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, Author clicks on â€œRegisterâ€ button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to online author submission interface where Author should click on â€œNew Submissionâ€. In theÂ StartÂ a New Submission section, click on â€œâ€™Click Hereâ€™: to go to step one of the five-step submission processâ€. The following are five steps in online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section ofÂ journal, i.e. Original Research Articles, Review Article, or Short Communication. Thus,Â authorÂ must check-mark on the submission checklists.
- Step 2 â€“ Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then clickÂ UploadÂ button.
- Step 3 â€“ Entering Submissionâ€™s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered includingÂ markedÂ corresponding author. After that, manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 â€“ Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter, and Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. Therefore, click on Browse button, choose the files, and then click on Upload button.
- Step 5 â€“ Confirming the Submission: Â Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to Empowerment, click Finish Submission button after the documentsÂ isÂ true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive anÂ acknowledgementÂ by email and will be able to view the submissionâ€™s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at any time by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includesÂ statusÂ of manuscript review and editorial process.