HUBUNGAN SELF-EFFICACY SISWA TERHADAP KETERAMPILAN BERPIKIR KRITIS MATEMATIS SISWA SMP PADA MATERI BENTUK ALJABAR

Abdul Robbi Misbahudin, Aflich Yusnita Fitrianna

Abstract


The aim of the research is to find out the correlation between students' self-efficacy to mathematical critical thinking skills. The method chosen this research is a quantitative method with a correlation approach with the aim to determine the correlation and quantify the contribution of two variables, students’ self-efficacy, and mathematical critical thinking skills. The research was implemented at a junior high school (SMP) in Ngamprah District, West Bandung, with a population of all 8-grade students with 28 8-B class samples. In this research, there are two instruments used, the questionnaire instrument self-efficacy and the test instrument's critical thinking. The analysis shows that: (1) There are still students who can’t solve critical thinking questions, where students can’t understand the given problem; (2) Between students' self-efficacy and mathematical critical thinking skills don’t have a positive correlation; (3) The contribution of students' self-efficacy to mathematical critical thinking skills is 0.55% while the rest 99.45% is be affected by other factors; (4) Most students already have self-efficacy or good self-ability towards learning mathematics.

Keywords


Self-Efficacy, Mathematical Critical Thinking Skills

References


Handayani, F., & Nurwidawati, D. (2013). Hubungan Self-Efficacy dengan Prestasi Belajar Siswa Akselerasi. Character, 1(2), 1–5. file:///C:/Users/adis/Downloads/1868-3459-1-PB.pdf

Happy, N., & Widjajanti, D. B. (2014). Keefektifan PBL Ditinjau dari Kemampuan Berpikir Kritis dan Kreatif Matematis, serta Self-Esteem Siswa SMP. Jurnal Riset Pendidikan Matematika, 1(1), 48–57.

Hari, L. V, Zanthy, L. S., & Hendriana, H. (2018). Pengaruh Self-Efficacy Terhadap Kemampuan Berpikir Kritis Matematik Siswa. Jurnal Pembelajaran Matematika Inovatif, 1(3), 435–444. https://doi.org/10.22460/jpmi.v1i3.435-444

Hendriana, H., Rohaeti, E. E., & Sumarmo, U. (2017). Hard Skills dan Soft Skills Matematik Siswa. Refika Aditama.

Jayadipura, Y. (2014). Mengukur Kemampuan Berfikir Kritis Matematik. Prosiding Seminar Nasional Pendidikan Matematika.

Kurnia, R. D. M., Mulyani, I., Rohaeti, E. E., & Fitrianna, A. Y. (2018). Hubungan Antara Kemandirian Belajar dan Self Efficacy Terhadap Kemampuan Komunikasi Matematis Siswa SMK. JIPMat, 3(1), 59–64. https://doi.org/10.26877/jipmat.v3i1.2183

Nurdwiandari, P. (2018). Analisis Kemampuan Berpikir Kritis Matematik Dan Kemampuan Diri Siswa SMP Di Kabupaten Bandung Barat. JPMI (Jurnal Pembelajaran Matematika Inovatif), 1(5), 1005. https://doi.org/10.22460/jpmi.v1i5.p1005-1014

Nuurjannah, P. E. I., Amaliyah, W., & Fitrianna, A. Y. (2019). Jurnal Math Educator Nusantara ( JMEN ). 5(3), 26–35. https://doi.org/10.29407/jmen.v5i01.12727

Putra, H. D. (2017). Pengembangan Instrumen untuk Meningkatkan Kemampuan Mathematical Problem Posing Siswa SMA. Jurnal Euclid, 4(1), 636–645.

Putra, H. D., Putri, A., Lathifah, A. N., & Mustika, C. Z. (2018). Kemampuan Mengidentifikasi Kecukupan Data pada Masalah Matematika dan Self-Efficacy Siswa MTs. JNPM (Jurnal Nasional Pendidikan Matematika), 2(1), 48. https://doi.org/10.33603/jnpm.v2i1.862

Riyantono. (2010). Psikologi Pendidikan, Edisi. Universitas Muhammadiyah Malang.

Wiliawanto, W., Bernard, M., Akbar, P., & Sugandi, A. I. (2019). Penerapan Strategi Pembelajaran Aktif Question Student Have. Jurnal Cendekia : Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika, 3(1), 139–148. https://doi.org/10.31004/cendekia.v3i1.86




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.22460/jpmi.v3i3.p%25p

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

 

 

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JPMI is published by IKIP Siliwangi, Cimahi, Indonesia

Publisher Address:

HKI & Publikasi IKIP Siliwangi

Building D - First Floor - Room D-12

Jl. Terusan Jenderal Sudirman, Cimahi 40526

https://journal.ikipsiliwangi.ac.id/index.php/jpmi

jpmi@journal.ikipsiliwangi.ac.id

editor_jpmi@journal.ikipsiliwangi.ac.id

 

JPMI by https://journal.ikipsiliwangi.ac.id/index.php/jpmi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Share Alike 4.0 Internasional License.

p-ISSN: 2614-221X  e-ISSN: 2614-2155

 

JPMI has been indexed at: 

Google Scholar.

  

 



View JPMI Stats